El contenido literario de este blog está registrado en Safe Creative

El contenido literario de este blog está registrado en Safe Creative
Mis mejores deseos para ti y los tuyos, amable leyente, ahora y siempre

lunes, 16 de septiembre de 2013

We have to go back! (From Lost to the blog)


Jack Shephard: Every Friday night I, I fly from LA to Tokyo or, Singapore, Sydney. And then I, I get off and I, have a drink, and then I fly home.
Kate Austen: Why?
Jack Shephard: Because I wanted to crash, Kate. I don't care about anybody else on board. Every little bump we hit or turbulence, I mean I, I actually close my eyes and I pray that I can get back.
[Kate looks near tears, as does Jack]
Kate Austen: This is not gonna change.
Jack Shephard: No, I'm sick of lying. We made a mistake.
Kate Austen: I have to go. He's gonna be wondering where I am...
Jack Shephard: We were not supposed to leave.
Kate Austen: Yes, we were.
[pause]
Kate Austen: Goodbye Jack.
Jack Shephard: We have to go back, Kate.
[Kate turns and walks away]
Jack Shephard: We have to go back!


Gracias por leer Ven y enloquece.

Entradas populares