El contenido literario de este blog está registrado en Safe Creative

El contenido literario de este blog está registrado en Safe Creative
Mis mejores deseos para ti y los tuyos, amable leyente, ahora y siempre

domingo, 16 de febrero de 2014

La sombra de su sonrisa: All I want is you.



I said I'd give you a highway with no one on it
Treasure just to look upon it
All the riches in the night
I said I'd give you eyes on a moon of blindness
A river in a time of dryness
A harbour in the tempest

I said I wanted my love to work out right
To last with you through the night
I said I wanted our story to remain untold
Our love not to grow cold

All the promises I broke from the cradle to the grave
When all I want is you

Adaptación caprichosamente ninista  de la letra maravillosamente cancionista 

Entradas populares