Ven y enloquece

Ven y enloquece
Ya está disponible en Amazon mi antología «Nada ha sido probado». Gracias por vuestro interés.

lunes, 16 de septiembre de 2013

We have to go back! (From Lost to the blog)


Jack Shephard: Every Friday night I, I fly from LA to Tokyo or, Singapore, Sydney. And then I, I get off and I, have a drink, and then I fly home.
Kate Austen: Why?
Jack Shephard: Because I wanted to crash, Kate. I don't care about anybody else on board. Every little bump we hit or turbulence, I mean I, I actually close my eyes and I pray that I can get back.
[Kate looks near tears, as does Jack]
Kate Austen: This is not gonna change.
Jack Shephard: No, I'm sick of lying. We made a mistake.
Kate Austen: I have to go. He's gonna be wondering where I am...
Jack Shephard: We were not supposed to leave.
Kate Austen: Yes, we were.
[pause]
Kate Austen: Goodbye Jack.
Jack Shephard: We have to go back, Kate.
[Kate turns and walks away]
Jack Shephard: We have to go back!


Gracias por leer Ven y enloquece.