El contenido literario de este blog está registrado en Safe Creative

El contenido literario de este blog está registrado en Safe Creative
Mis mejores deseos para ti y los tuyos, amable leyente, ahora y siempre

sábado, 14 de enero de 2017

Van Morrison - Every Time I See A River

Haven't heard your voice in quite a while Haven't seen you dance or seen you smile I can go days where nothing is wrong But it just doesn't last very long Every time I see a river Every time I heard a train Every time I hear a sad song It reminds me of what we had then Every time I see a river Feels like I'm back in love again 
My life seems together and I'm doing just fine But I remember when I was oyurs and you were mine I don't need your picture on the wall I don't need anything at all, but... 

Every time I see a river Every time I hear a train Every time I hear a sad song It reminds me of what we had then Every time I see a river Feels like I'm back in love again I just can't stand the pain
 Haven't heard your voice in quite a while Haven't seen you dance or seen you smile I can go days where nothing is wrong It just don't last for very long.
Every time I see a river Every time I hear a train Every time I hear a sad song I remember what we had then, what we had then Every time I see a river Feels like I'm back in love again I just can't stand it no more Can't stand it no more 
Every time I see a river Running, running, running, running, running, running, running Running and running and running and running and running and running Running away every time I see a river Can't stand the pain Feel like I'm back there again 
Every time I see a river. 





Gracias por venir y enloquecer.

1 comentario:

  1. Son tres las ocasiones en las que he podido asistir a un concierto de Van Morrison.
    Confío en que no tarde en llegar la cuarta.

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por tu lectura comentada.

Entradas populares